This is an updated version of the 3D-Printed Ti OSPW for Shimano 9100/8000. This new design has an integrated stop tower for easier mounting.
The CeramicSpeed Oversized Pulley Wheel System has been proven to be the fastest pulley system in the world, providing energy savings starting at 2.4 watts over standard Shimano systems.
The OSPW System for Shimano 9100/8000 is an industry-leading product, chosen by many of the world's leading cycling teams and professional triathletes. Featuring a 13-tooth upper pulley wheel and a 19-tooth lower pulley wheel to provide absolute optimization of the rear derailleur, the upper and lower oversized aluminum pulley wheels are fitted with coated CeramicSpeed Bearings for even longer lifetime and lower friction.
Please note: The 9100/8000 system is not compatible with Ultegra 8000-GS or 8050-GS (medium cage) derailleurs, nor is it compatible with clutch-equipped Ultegra RD RX800 & RX805. Please see CeramicSpeed's Shimano 11 Speed Pulley Wheels for a compatible upgrade.
- The overall power savings of the OSPW System for Shimano 9100/8000 reach 30%-60%, or more in some cases, over a stock setup.
- The oversized pulley wheels have 3-5 times longer lifetime than the commonly used standard pulleys on the market.
- The Shimano 9100/8000 OSPW system is compatible with up to a 32-tooth cassette for both Dura Ace & Ultegra derailleurs.
In The Box:
- A complete 3D-printed 13-tooth/19-tooth OSPW System
- CeramicSpeed Bearing Oil in 15ml dropper bottle
|Titanium / Coated||05711050052271||106320||CER111195080I|