SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
For smooth shifting and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Campagnolo's Chorus 11-speed chain. It's unidirectional for unparalleled function and features lightweight hollow pins as well as an anti-friction treatment for shifting perfection. It also boasts excellent wear and flex resistance.
$8.40 - $9.99
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tensile strength than Z410 - Z-710: specially shaped, extra-thick outer plates and bulls-eye riveting for frequent grinding - S10: stainless steel construction great for electric bikes, internal gear hubs, and beach cruisers - Width = 1/8-inch
$80.00 - $85.00
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design is anything but normal and it makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life, and a Titanium Nitride coating on the Gold and Black models decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - TI (Titanium Nitride Coating Gold) - 10 speed - Compatible with Shimano, Sram & Campagnolo 10 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 273 grams
SRAM's PC 830 Chain offers accurate shifting, excellent durability, and superior power transfer for 8-speed drivetrains.
- Stretch-proof, super-narrow chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 273 grams - 116 links
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation is a snap.
Shimano's Ultegra 10-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the meticulously engineered inner and outer plate chamfers that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain. And, the plates are perforated to trim precious grams.
When a chain has to do both front and rear shifting, certain compromises have to be made to make it work. With SRAM's XX1 chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster, since it doesn't have to deal with a front derailleur. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches the chainrings to hold onto your chain so dropped chains are a distant memory. SRAM's Hard Chrome tech gives the chain maximum strength, and a proprietary link finish provides improved life span too. Welcome to the future of mountain drivetrains.
Campagnolo's Veloce 10-Speed chain boasts an anti-friction coating for a smooth, quiet drivetrain and outstanding durability. It's the perfect match for your Campy-endowed road machine.
$9.99 - $11.99
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 7-/8-speed drivetrains - 300 grams - 132-link chain is extra long for bicycles like foot-forward-design cruisers
$7.39 - $10.99
- An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems. - 1/2 x 1/8 - 300 grams
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 5-/6-speed drivetrains - 116 links - 300 grams
$41.00 - $45.99
SRAM’s 11-speed chain features heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quiet running. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - EPT anti-rust coating - Single Speed
$55.00 - $60.00
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - 10 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 10 Speed Systems - Hollow Inner Plates - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Light Weight - 268 grams
- 1/2” x 1/8” - 112 Links - Anti-Drop Design - RustBuster Function
$45.00 - $50.00
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - 9 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Hollow Inner Plates - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Light weight - 269 grams
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 96 Links - Single Speed - Super fast + smooth shifting. - Double X Durability - Full Nickel Plated - High-Performance - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting
Shimano's Tiagra 10-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the engineered inner and outer plates that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain.
Shimano's Deore-level 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. It showcases a mud-shedding design and Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
Shimano Ultegra CN-6600 10-Speed Chain - Hyperglide 10-Speed chain - Ultegra 6600 and 105 5600 chains are recommended for use in conjunction with Ultegra 6703 and 105 5703 triple - Optimized chain for HG sprocket which provides a fast and precise rear shifting performance (especially during downshifts) - Chromized rivet pins improve wear resistance - Zinc-alloy plated outer link surface treatment - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Color: Silver/Gray - Defined Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Half Link Chain: No - Links (links): 116 - Weight: 280 grams - Width: 6.1 mm
The chain is the heart of the Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, ensuring quiet operation, long life and precise shifting. It features the same link geometry as XX1 Eagle, with solid pins and a more modest finish treatment. - Not for use with front derailleur drivetrains - Links (links): 126 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 260 - Compatibility: All levels of Eagle drivetrain systems
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles for responsive power even when you're really cranking. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
SRAM's PC-870 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth and reliable, the PC-870 will take you where you want to go.
Page 1 of 4 Next page