SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
Shimano's Deore-level 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. It showcases a mud-shedding design and Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
Shimano Ultegra CN-6600 10-Speed Chain - Hyperglide 10-Speed chain - Ultegra 6600 and 105 5600 chains are recommended for use in conjunction with Ultegra 6703 and 105 5703 triple - Optimized chain for HG sprocket which provides a fast and precise rear shifting performance (especially during downshifts) - Chromized rivet pins improve wear resistance - Zinc-alloy plated outer link surface treatment - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Color: Silver/Gray - Defined Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Half Link Chain: No - Links (links): 116 - Weight: 280 grams - Width: 6.1 mm
When a chain has to do both front and rear shifting, certain compromises have to be made to make it work. With SRAM's XX1 chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster, since it doesn't have to deal with a front derailleur. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches the chainrings to hold onto your chain so dropped chains are a distant memory. SRAM's Hard Chrome tech gives the chain maximum strength, and a proprietary link finish provides improved life span too. Welcome to the future of mountain drivetrains.
Campagnolo's Veloce 10-Speed chain boasts an anti-friction coating for a smooth, quiet drivetrain and outstanding durability. It's the perfect match for your Campy-endowed road machine.
Shimano's Tiagra 10-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the engineered inner and outer plates that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain.
$9.99 - $11.99
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 7-/8-speed drivetrains - 300 grams - 132-link chain is extra long for bicycles like foot-forward-design cruisers
$7.39 - $10.99
- An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems. - 1/2 x 1/8 - 300 grams
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 5-/6-speed drivetrains - 116 links - 300 grams
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles for responsive power even when you're really cranking. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - EPT anti-rust coating - Single Speed
$55.00 - $60.00
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - 10 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 10 Speed Systems - Hollow Inner Plates - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Light Weight - 268 grams
- 1/2” x 1/8” - 112 Links - Anti-Drop Design - RustBuster Function
$45.00 - $50.00
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - 9 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Hollow Inner Plates - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Light weight - 269 grams
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 96 Links - Single Speed - Super fast + smooth shifting. - Double X Durability - Full Nickel Plated - High-Performance - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - TI (Titanium Nitride Coating Gold) - 10 speed - Compatible with Shimano, Sram & Campagnolo 10 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 273 grams
$37.99 - $43.99
Standard replacement chain
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - EPT anti-rust coating - 9-speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 277 grams
Extremely hard surface treatment provides long life and superior wear characteristics - Hollow pin construction - Ultra light cutaway plate design
- Patented carbon cords offer the tensile strength necessary to provide the smooth, greaseless, long-lasting ride advantage of a belt driven system (up to double the life of chains) - Belt is only compatible with Gates CDX CenterTrack cogs and sprockets Sizing - 108T = 1188mm - 111T = 1221mm - 113T = 1243mm - 115T = 1265mm - 118T = 1298mm - 120T = 1320mm - 122T = 1342mm - 125T = 1375mm - 132T = 1452mm - 250T (tandem) = 2000mm
- Super hardened steel designed for high torque Singlespeed and BMX use
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
For smooth shifting and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Campagnolo's Chorus 11-speed chain. It's unidirectional for unparalleled function and features lightweight hollow pins as well as an anti-friction treatment for shifting perfection. It also boasts excellent wear and flex resistance.
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Chain is the right choice for Campagnolo 11-speed drivetrains. This fine chain is engineered for excellent strength, long wear and brilliant shifting thanks to a unidirectional design and an anti-friction treatment that lets it glide across your cassette. It also boasts hollow pins to keep your bicycle as light as possible.
The high torque loads of E-MTBs require tough components. The straighter chain line EX1 offers allows the use of a chain that is wider and more robust than those found on drivetrains not specifically engineered for E-MTBs. The EX1 chain has been engineered to run quiet across the gear range and transmit more power to the rear wheel. - EX1 chain is wider and designed for the high-torque, heavy-duty use of E-MTB - Closing Link: PowerLock - Outer Plate: Nickel - Inner Plate: Polished - Pin Treatment: Chrome hardened - Rivet Type: Solid pin - Recommended Group: EX1
$33.99 - $43.99
Traditional chain pins are 3mm in diameter. The Key Chains are 5mm, and they are available with a hollow or solid pin assembly. These oversized pins are 4 times stronger than traditional pins, and the chances of bending one, whether the pin is hollow or solid, are essentially zero. The 5mm riveted pins provide added strength, but they also provide a bigger contact surface with the chain’s plates, which makes them harder to push out or bend. The hollow pin assembly, by design, allows for a stronger rivet connection to form during manufacturing, resulting in a stronger chain overall. Each plate has a low profile and an extra narrow waist that makes it harder to catch the plates at unwanted times. At 1.4mm, the plates are substantially thicker than the plates of any other chain, and they’re also more than 50% harder to bend than the thickest existing 1.2mm chain plates too. Users can break and re-join the chain with just a 3mm hex key. The chain’s half link plates are taller at the bends to both increase stiffness and minimize stretch. Since the use of a chain breaker to re-join the chain has been eliminated, the pins can retain their original level of tightness from the factory. Also, carrying a spare master link and 3mm allen key in most cases is enough to repair the Key Chain when riding, so lugging around a chain tool is usually unnecessary. By using material as efficiently as possible, Odyssey has strengthened every component of the chain and kept the weight in the same range as their Bluebird chain. Stretching of the chain is minimized by using a standard alternating plate pattern and limiting the chain to a single, beefed up half link. This configuration maximizes the lifespan of the sprocket and driver. - Width: 1/8-inch
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - TI (Titanium Nitride Coating Gold) - 11 speed - Compatible with Shimano, Sram & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems - Hollow Inner Plates - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Lightweight - 257 grams
Page 1 of 4 Next page