Allant+ 8 is built for committed e-bike riders who value high-performance, style, and capability. It's the ideal choice for commuters who favor the power and reliability of a Bosch pedal-assist system, riders who appreciate great design, and anyone who's tired of waiting in traffic and paying for parking.
It's right for you if...
Biking is your main mode of transportation, and you’re looking for a powerful e-bike that's purpose-built to make daily commutes, errands, and joy rides simple and streamlined.
The tech you get
A sleek, high-performance hydroformed aluminum frame that fully encases a 500Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance Line CX 250w drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 20 mph, and a SmartphoneHub controller that can be used with or without your phone. Plus, a 10-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Lync front and rear lighting system, fenders, and a rear rack.
The final word
This bike is made to be your daily companion. It has a powerful electric drive system, thoughtful design details, and head-turning style. It's also equipped with an upgraded Bosch SmartphoneHub controller that lets you use your phone as a display.
Why you'll love it
- Download the COBI.Bike app and your phone becomes an on-board computer. Attach it to SmartphoneHub to charge, make or take calls, listen to music, get turn-by-turn directions, and more
- A powerful drive system and thoughtful features make it even more feasible and fun to leave your car at home
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- It comes ready to roll with fenders, a rack, and a Lync integrated lighting system that runs off the bike's battery and turns on automatically
- Compatible with Range Boost—an additional battery that can double your e-bike’s range so you can ride longer, commute farther, and take on bigger adventures
|Motor||Bosch Performance Speed, 75 Nm, 28 mph / 45 kph|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 500|
|Frame||High-performance hydroformed e-bike frame w/integrated battery and Motor Armor, internal cable routing, post-mount disc, 5mm QR dropouts|
|Fork||Allant+ rigid alloy fork, 1-1/8'' steel steerer, 100x15mm thru-axle, post-mount disc brake|
|Headset||FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8'' top, 1.5'' bottom|
|Rims/Wheels||Alex MD35, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 35mm width, presta valve|
|Hubs||Bontrager sealed bearing, 32-hole|
|Spokes||J-Bend, 14g, Steel, Black|
|Tires||Bontrager E6 Hard-Case Lite, reflective, wire bead, 60tpi, 27.5x2.4''|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M6000, mid cage, 42T max cog|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG500, 11-42, 10 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore Rapid-Fire Plus, 10 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager Satellite Elite, alloy lock-on|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Brakes||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Pedals||Bontrager Satellite City pedal|
|Saddle||Bontrager Commuter Comp|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Approved, 31.6mm, 8mm offset|
|Accessories & Extras||Trek Lync taillight, Trek Lync headlight, rear-mount kickstand|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Metallic Gunmetal / Medium||601842184325||591853||ALL31389354L|
|Matte Metallic Gunmetal / Large||601842184318||591854||ALL31766128L|
|Matte Metallic Gunmetal / X-Large||601842184301||591855||ALL32537697L|