The Kali Grit Helmet is designed for performance road cycling. It features a Rheon Low-Density Layer (LDL) to protect you in the case of low-G linear or rotational impacts, and Kali's proprietary Supervents to increase overall strength and help with ventilation. The Grit also features the Frequency Fit System, with vertical adjust and dial retention, Fixed Strap Intersections, Unibody Construction and a Rollcage Internal PC Bridge, for added strength.
- Rheon Low-Density Layer (LDL) reduces rotational impact forces up to 25% and reduces low-g linear forces up to 30%
- Supervent: injection molded skeletal structure for added strength and larger volume intake vents
- Frequency Fit System, with dial and vertical adjust offers three positions for maximum comfort and fit
- Fixed Strap Intersections: Stops the straps from twisting, while keeping them flush against your face
- Unibody Construction: Couples the upper and lower shells for a dialed fit and finish, while adding strength
- Rollcage Internal PC Bridge: Used to increases the overall strength of the helmet